Monday, September 3, 2012

TBA Open House Week ~ Monday: Meet the Teacher!




Over at Teaching Blog Addict (TBA) they are having all kinds of link-ups to introduce some changes to the website. Bloggers (teachers and homeschoolers!) can link up to share:

Monday: Meet the Teacher- tell us all about you and your teaching style!
Tuesday: Classroom Photos
Wednesday: Handouts for Parents
Thursday: Bulletin Board Photos
Friday: FREEBIES!

Meet Me...

I'm Cindy. I first entered the classroom a little over 20 years ago as a high school English teacher. I looked too young for that setting (got asked for my hall pass!), so I found a job teaching middle school language arts, social studies, Spanish, drama, and more. That experience made me interested in learning more about self-contained classrooms, and I went back to get my Master's in Elementary Education. As an elementary teacher, I loved teaching literacy, became addicted to children's books, and then...wait...fell in love with teaching MATH. Over the years I've taught almost every grade level, preschool to graduate school. I do a lot of consulting, work with both classroom teachers and homeschool parents, and teach kids of all ages in a wide variety of both public and private settings. Oh...and I have 5 kids.

My style? LOL. Based on the description above, I'd say ECLECTIC. :) One of my hobbies? Collecting math-related children's books.

Who are YOU? Introduce yourself and join the blog hop! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips