Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wall Organization Ideas--Great for Classrooms and Homeschools!

Over at TheChuppies you'll find a fabulous blog entry, including tons of photos, which show you how to organize with cute wall hangings, decor, clips, containers, etc. A bunch of the ideas are perfect for classrooms, including homeschool. I'm using the list as I remodel our classroom space.

And at RaisingOlives you can find a tutorial for raingutter bookshelves.

I may keep adding to this list as I find more... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from work boxes:) I will have to check these posts out as I have very little space and need help with organizing:) Happy SUnday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips