Friday, December 10, 2010

Can You Get Rid of 100 Items?

I read an article about a man who very intentionally set out to get rid of 100 items in 100 days--either giving them away or selling them--with all of the proceeds going to charity. He wrote, "This process is not unlike dieting. If you shed the weight too quickly, you're just going to put it right back on. ... By stretching this project out over time I have had opportunity to reflect on why I am doing this and to share my experience with others."

Have any of you ever done anything like that? Interested in doing it together? I'm wondering if we should have some sort of collective challenge. We could have a blog hop in the new year at various landmarks (10 or 20 days apart) to show our progress...  What do you think?

5 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips