Thursday, September 16, 2010

Neuro Reorg, Learning & Childhood Movements

Yesterday I posted about neurological "glitches." If you are interested in exploring more on the subject, consider Googling "neuro reorg" or looking at information from...

Suzanne Day, Ontario, Canada
Neurodevelopment Through Movements


Barbara Pheloung, Australia
Move to Learn


I've seen both DVDs. They are similar to one another and similar to the program of neuro reorg we did. Highly recommend checking them out...especially if your child is really struggling with learning OR one of the symptoms mentioned in the previous post.

The movements that children make early in life (creeping and crawling) have a LOT to do with their ability to learn in the future. In just one example, read about how handwriting development is connected to crawling.

If anyone is interested in learning more on the topic, please comment and let me know. I could go on and on and on... :)

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation and make no referral fee from these DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips