Saturday, May 29, 2010

Math with Children's Books--Class for Homeschool Teachers

Interested in using "Living Math" books--children's literature--to teach math? The content of this class for homeschool teachers is designed to fit in with any curriculum, making math more meaningful (and FUN!) for students in grades K-6.


Since this is the first time offering the class, the course fee will be minimal.

I'd like to get an idea of how many people are interested and the date/time that would best fit your schedule. This is not a commitment. If you have interest, please use the email address at right to let me know whether you'd prefer to take the class in June or Sept and daytime or evening. Location is Portland/Metro/Willamette Valley area.

Thanks!

love2learn2day
M.S.Ed., Educational Consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips